Make sure your event is remembered, discussed and referred to: Interaction fuels enthusiasm and commitment.
Event venue Operators - Enhance your offer! Attract new customers by including a full BeamWriter service in your package.
Event Participants - Bring your own device - have fun! BeamWriter is used in major conferences, company meetings, small and large private and public events.
Interaction and engagement - do polls, let the audience ask questions - and answer the ones with the most likes, get feedback or keep a chat going. With a single tap you can project results as they come in to the big screen. You can even generate and show word-clouds on the fly for some services.
Easy to use. Manage everything from your iPhone or iPad using an intuitive, standard mobile app interface. Set up and beam services in minutes, or pre-plan the entire event. No training required for your audience.
BeamWriter makes Services ('Beams') such as Polls and Q&A, available through iBeacons or event codes. Your iPhone or iPad can act as an iBeacon or you can get stand-alone beacons from us and upgrade your venue (see our website for more information). Anyone in the audience with BeamWriter installed will pick up the services automatically, the rest can input your event code for access at www.beamwriter.com or your bespoke event page.
Results and statistics are kept for you to access and share after the session.
BeamWriter is free to download and free to use for participants. To beam services you must either redeem a BeamWriter voucher, buy 'unlimited beaming' for the days you need, or buy and use BeamWriter tokens. When you download the app, you get some tokens to kick you off.
The app does not collect data on you other than what is needed to authenticate log-ins, and it does not sell advertising.
Available services ('Beam Types') are:
- 'Agenda' - beam the days program, keep track of progress and automatically start/stop beams
- 'Web' - beam the link to a web page (any web page). A simple, yet powerful way of sharing content with your audience.
- 'Email' - your audience can request a pre-defined email from you with any type of information or e.g. instructions to participate in a competition. You get a list of genuinely interested contacts for later follow-up.
- 'Vote' - vote/poll over an issue and let your audience decide or show their preferences.
- 'NPS' - Net Promoter Score* customer loyalty feedback service, could also be used to collect the audience's feedback on your performance. Watch your score develop as scores comes in and export the result and any written comments for use in your follow-up work.
- 'Feedback' - simple 'Good-Neutral-Bad' feedback where you can ask for additional comments or not, allow only one or multiple clicks (set up an iPad at the exit, have people tap a smiley on the way out)
- 'Ask' - allow the audience to send in questions while the event or presentation is happening. Allow 'likes' to get an idea of which to prioritise. You see questions first and can remove inappropriate ones before they become visible to all.
- 'Chat' - invite your audience to a dialogue where you can control whether posts appear and are visible to to all immediately, or whether they have to be approved by you. Control whether replies are allowed or limit the service to new posts.
- 'Alert' - send short reminders to all participants like e.g. bus departure times, 'take your seats for the next session', agenda changes etc.
Please visit our website for more details, how-to videos and more.
*Net Promoter Score is a customer loyalty metric developed by (and a registered trademark of) Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix
It is now even easier to organise beams in folders and beam them under their own event code
Important stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Used the app on a larger event. People with different skilles. Easy and flexible to use. Reccomended.
Enkel og nyttig
Enkel å ta i bruk, passer for mange arrangementstyper. Har brukt den i forbindelse med bursdagsfeiring i helgen- morsomt! Anbefales👍🏼
Used BeamWriter to keep a close communication with all participants during a three days event - a true enabler for a smooth operation - thanks BeamWriter
- Verbatim Interactive as
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Verbatim Interactive as
- In-App Purchases
- One hundred tokens 249,00 kr
- Three hundred tokens 599,00 kr
- Five hundred tokens 899,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.