By Zymbiotic Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ideas on your mobile; ideas on your desktop. Transfer your ideas from brain wave to Brainwave.
Automatically syncs to Google Docs so you can access your ideas wherever you are, whether you’re on the road, or at your desk.
• Organize on the fly by tagging notes with any number of tags
• Flag important notes; password protect sensitive notes
• Create calendar events and reminders based on your notes
• Change the size and font of the text
• Export notes directly from Brainwave to a variety of destinations, in formats including:
◦ Email as PDF
◦ Send to Dropbox as PDF
◦ Email as text
◦ Email as an image
◦ Extract using iTunes File Sharing
• Create restore points, backing up all notes to a single file
• Supports links (web, phone numbers, map addresses, calendar dates)
• Numerous configuration options
• Length of a note is limited only by device memory
• Supports all device orientations
Sometimes an idea can circle around and around in your mind - like a whirlpool swirling, or a tidal wave growing, it confuses, it overwhelms, and it isn't until you write it down that it becomes clear.
Write it down. Get it out. Record it before it’s washed away.
Free your mind to work on other thoughts. Store your brain waves in Brainwave.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Insert date time stamp on Cut/Copy/Paste menu
- Bug fixes
- 14,00 kr
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 April 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Zymbiotic Technologies
- © 2013 Zymbiotic Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.