Chirp for Twitter is the best way to use Twitter on your Apple Watch.
You can browse your, timeline, lists, like and retweet things, and even post your own tweets.
Sent and view direct messages, catch up on the latest trends in "Trending", or search for your favourite hashtag.
Chirp lets you see quotes, pictures, hashtags, mentions, and so much more.
Hey! This is just a little bug-fix update
It fixes a bug where on iPhone SE devices you couldn't tap the button to buy Chirp Pro (whoops!).
It also aims to fix a bug where the app could crash on launch in some cases.
Ratings and Reviews
Nano has the same issue. The app itself is very nice but the annoying sound effects ruin everything.
Developer Response ,
I actually agree with you, but as a developer I can’t fix that. If I want to include haptics, I have to include the sounds. You could put your watch on silent or disable haptics in settings, both will fix your issue.
If this fixes your issue, I would appreciate if you adjusted your review.
- Will Bishop
- 32.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Will Bishop
- In-App Purchases
- Chirp Pro 22,00 kr
- Chirp Pro 33,00 kr
- Chirp Pro 55,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.