CIBC Mobile Banking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our sharp new design looks great on the larger display of the iPhone 6 and above. Sign on with Touch ID® on supported devices. Depositing a cheque? Just take a picture. Set up automatic bill payments, transfer money, receive and manage funds with Interac e-Transfer® and so much more!
• Apply for bank accounts or credit cards in a single, simplified form and view your application status in real time. Existing client? Enjoy immediate access to your new bank accounts.
• Review details of your transaction history for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts, mutual funds, mortgages and loans. View your eStatements and cheque images.
• Deposit Canadian dollar cheques by simply taking a picture with your device.
• Save your fingerprint on your Apple device and speed up the sign on process with Touch ID.
• Set up instant, post-dated or recurring payments and transfers and add new payees.
• Send and receive funds with Interac e-Transfer®.
• In Customer Services, update personal information and make service requests for your accounts.
• Book a meeting with a CIBC advisor.
• Search for nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
• Quickly search our entire app! Type or use your voice to search and we’ll connect you to the right page.
• Create a savings goal in your account, track its progress and set up transfers to help you save.
For the iPad
• Easy-to-understand charts give you a consolidated view of all your CIBC holdings.
• Interactive graphs show your spending and saving behaviour.
• Manage upcoming payments and transfers with the transactions calendar.
• View a list and map of nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisor locations.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this app and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this app.
Accessing this app may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
The CIBC Mobile Banking App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at 1-877-433-1902 or visit www.cibc.com/mobilebanking.
*When sending an e-Transfer, you can have the App access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
CIBC Web Site:
CIBC Mobile Banking Support:
What's New in Version 8.2
• A new button on the My Accounts page lets you create a savings goal.
• Minor bug fixes.
• A new search function helps you quickly find what you’re looking for in the app.
• New how-to videos on the Help page explain key transactions you can do in the app.
If you experience other issues with our app, please contact us:
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 13 April 2017
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- CIBC © 2010-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.