By Irradiated Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
••• Cinch is compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan •••
Cinch gives you simple, mouse or trackpad-driven window management by defining the left, right, and top edges of your screen as 'hot zones'. Drag a window until the cursor hits one of these zones then drop the window to have it cinch into place.
Cinching to the left or right edges of the screen will resize the window to fill half the screen, allowing you to easily compare two windows side-by-side (splitscreen).
Cinching to the top edge of the screen will maximize the window to fill the entire screen (fullscreen).
Dragging a window away from its cinched position will restore the window to its original size.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Critical fix for Cinch not working after November 10th, 2015.
• Fix for animation flicker on El Capitan.
• Fix for slow resizing on El Capitan.
• Improved app icon to better fit look of Yosemite and El Capitan.
- 75,00 kr
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 November 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Irradiated Software, LLC
- © 2009-2015 Irradiated Software, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later