Dictionary French <-> German BASIC by PONS
By PONS GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A reliable aid for everyday and leisure use from PONS, with 106,000 headwords, phrases and translations!
Do you need to check on French or German words – in your day-to-day business, leisure time, or when on holiday? Do you long for quick and clear answers?
The PONS Dictionary French - German BASIC offers fast and direct help, with the vocabulary you really need for everyday and leisure use.
You can test this and all other PONS dictionary apps before you buy them. Simply download the free PONS Dictionary Library app.
Who can really benefit from this app?
Everyone who wants to quickly check a word in everyday and leisure use!
About the contents:
• Current vocabulary containing more than 50,000 headwords and phrases and 56,000 translations
• With IPA phonetics
• Helpful information on grammar and different spellings
• Contains both language directions (German- French and French- German)
What can the app do?
• This application provides 100% offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges.
• Look-up without typing: You don’t even have to type it, but you can simply enter the search word in your own handwriting. Your search word will appear in the search box as a suggestion.
• Any words you copy from a different application (e.g. on the Internet) are imported directly into the app’s search box and the relevant dictionary entry is displayed.
• Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for. The anagram search is an additional function that enables you to search for words with the same letters but in a different order.
• Vocabulary lists: Add words that you want to learn to your ‘Vocabulary lists’. Use the vocabulary list quiz as a quick and effective way to learn the words!
• Use the full-text search to find examples.
• Pronunciation: Listen to numerous headwords spoken by native speakers.
• Search for French headwords in any form you like (declined or conjugated).
• Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from ‘French => German’ to ‘German => French’ and vice versa. Access linked entries, equally with just one click.
• Individual settings. Use the range of options like defining the text size.
• Use the history function to call up your last 100 word searches again – at a click.
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages for life for over 30 years: from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses right up to free online services such as the www.pons.eu language portal.
More PONS products are available on: www.pons.de
Also on www.twitter.com/pons_eu and www.facebook.com/PONSverlag
© bunyos - Fotolia.com
What's New in Version 3.37
* Sound also works in “Do Not Disturb” mode
- 28,00 kr
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 16 December 2013
- Version: 3.37
- Size: 86.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: PONS GmbH
- © 2013 PONS GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.