Digital SLR Magazine
By Bright Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beginners to Digital SLR photography now have a magazine written specifically for them! Every issue is packed full of easy to follow advice and step by steps to improve photography skills. Digital SLR magazine assumes no prior photographic knowledge and informs the reader as much about how to use their equipment as it does about how to take great pictures.
Listed here are some promises that we’ll stand by in every issue of the magazine:
- We’ll make sure every issue is full of easy to follow advice
- We’ll never fill our pages with images taken by professional photographers using equipment you can’t afford
- We’ll never test equipment that costs thousands of pounds
- We’ll always print lots of pictures by our readers.
Digital SLR magazine guides readers into a world of great pictures.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Subscriptions include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 22 January 2014
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Bright Publishing Ltd
- © Bright Publishing Ltd & PixelMags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- How do I of Digital SLR Magazine11,00 kr
- Issue 74 of Digital SLR Magazine55,00 kr
- Lighting Masterclass of Digital SLR Magazine99,00 kr
- Issue 71 of Digital SLR Magazine55,00 kr
- Issue 72 of Digital SLR Magazine55,00 kr
- Reader gallery special of Digital SLR Magazine11,00 kr
- Project special of Digital SLR Magazine11,00 kr
- Issue 70 of Digital SLR Magazine55,00 kr
- Issue 73 of Digital SLR Magazine55,00 kr
- Issue 75 of Digital SLR Magazine55,00 kr