This is the remote control for all EC Living devices, the ECM 1, ECM 2, and the ECI 6DX.
Browse your music, movies and TV-series libraries directly from your iPad or iPhone. The app can also function as a remote control, or be used to switch inputs.
With all your music and movies at your fingertips, you can rediscover your collection.
Hva er nytt
Several bugfixes and improvements:
- tracks can now be queued at the end of current playlist in music library.
- Added the ability to 'Jump to Character' in music library.
- Added more product icons for devices in the zone list.
- Improved handling to load large music libraries to overcome errors like "No albums found".
- Improved handling to load internet radio categories to overcome errors like "No stations found"
- Page scroll position is now maintained after you go back to music library album view from a previously
- Fixed an issue where the app crashes when scrolling through a searched artist's album list in Tidal.
- Fixed an issue where the app would sometimes freeze with a persistent loading icon on the Now Playing/Play Queue screen.
Vurderinger og omtaler
This app is supposed to make streaming music to EC Living bearable. Instead it’s just as hopeless as streaming directly from an iPhone or Mac to EC Living. It works for up to a minute occasionally before the music stops. It usually can’t find playlists saved in Tidal. On the rare occasion that it works the sound is great.
What about Spotify?
Tidal, Wimp and other services has "add account" option, but what about Spotify?
Litt treg med oppdatering ,streame radio ex P4 ...
Opptil seks familiemedlemmer kan bruke denne appen hvis Familiedeling er aktivert.