Organize your own and shared expenses.
Do you and your partner want to log how much you're spending for your household and merge the expenses entered on your individual devices?
Are you on holidays with friends and want to know how much you are spending? If you are sharing your expenses, do you need a tool to document your balances and debts to one another?
Do you want to know how much you're spending for your hobby, on your business trip, or any other expenses?
Use Expense Tool, create an expense set and start entering your data. Your expenses can be listed, shown on a map, exported by email, printed and transferred to another iOS device. If more than one person is part of an expense set, you get a summary showing the total of all individual expenses and the balance of the shared expenses.
• Define expense sets with custom settings
• Add expenses and optionally attach receipts, photos and locations
• Fast data capture: Select with autocompletion what you've already entered
• List your expenses: all, by month, by week or within a custom timeframe
• Expense list sections: by person, by expense caption
• Summary and Balance of shared expenses
• Overview of all expense sets
• Export your data as email (HTML, Text, CSV)
• Data Exchange between iOS devices
• Geocoding and map integration
• Backup and Import
• Passcode Lock
• iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
• Languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to use on trips with friends!
I have used it now for 3 different trips and it saves a lot of time and effort. Great email functionality
Some cool functions but it lacks some basics in handling of expenses. Such as defining who is sharing a bill. Seems to share it with all. Thats so important that i cannot use this even tho i liked parts of it
- Juerg Otter
- 11 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jürg Otter, All rights reserved
- 22,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.