Convert videos to high-quality GIFs.
It converts videos to GIF animations using fancy features for efficient cross-frame palettes and temporal dithering. It produces animated GIFs that use thousands of colors per frame.
To convert, either:
- Drag and drop a video into the window
- Drag and drop a video on the Dock icon
- Right-click a video in Finder and choose Gifski in the "Open With" menu
- Select "Open…" in the "File" menu and choose a video
Gifski supports all the video formats that macOS supports (.mp4 or .mov with H264, HEVC, ProRes, etc). The QuickTime Animation format is not supported. Use ProRes 4444 XQ instead. It's more efficient, more widely supported, and like QuickTime Animation, it also supports alpha channel.
- Improved error message when a user selects an audio-only file.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.