Discover the Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian coasts with this apps many functions, such as sea charts, tracking plot, POIs and routes. Read more below.
Eniro’s popular nautical app has been praised by magazines like Praktiskt Båtägande and På Kryss and has been described as ”fantastic” and ”by far the cheapest nautical app” by the magazine Båtnytt.
In 2018 we bring you several exciting news. We’ve launched the opportunity to create POIs . We’ve also improved tracking plotter ant the ability to sync the information you create between multiple devices. We’ve also added Finnish charts.
The free version includes:
• Free nautical charts for Sweden, Finland and Norway
• GPS-position on the chart
• Course arrow
• Satellite map
• Eniro search engine integrated
• "Man overboard" function - click the button and you get a screenshot with important information such as emergency number, coordinates, map with current GPS position, VHF channel and timestamp
• Compatible with iPhone and iPad
The Pro subscription* (one year auto-renewable subscription) also offers:
• AIS (Automatic Identification System) with bird’s eye view (see and identify ships and vessels larger than 45 m all along the Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish coastlines)
• Create POIs on the map
• Tracking plots that record and save your travels
• Updated weather forecast
• Sync information such as POIs, routes and tracking plots between different devices by logging in with Facebook or Google
• Possibility to save parts of the maps for offline use
• Possibility to add routes and waypoints
• The subscription allows you to use the app on all your iPhones and iPads (note, you need to be logged in with the same Apple-ID on all devices)
Eniro Nautical app is a planing tool and should be considered as a complement to existing navigation equipment.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, price information shown above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Version 4.x will be the last version to support iOS 9.3.5 (launched in aug 2016) so make sure to update if you have an older device. Version 5.x will only support iOS 10 and newer. Happy sailing!
Ratings and Reviews
Lett å bruke! Billig!
Stedsnavn burde bli større ved zoom.
Sektosskille på lykter og fyr burde vært klarer og lengre.
Svært rask ruteplanlegging
Liker hvordan du enkelt kan dra ruten fra punkt til punkt og deretter finjustere i forhold til farer. Også flott med AIS som jeg har funnet ut koster 10K og koble til min Raymarine Axiom. Liker også og kunne gi en touch med fingeren, en plass langs ruten, og deretter få opp vindstyrke i realtime. Gull verdt.
- Eniro Norge AS
- 66.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Eniro Norge AS
- In-App Purchases
- Gule Sider På Sjøen Pro 179,00 kr
- Pro subscription 1 year 139,00 kr
- Pro subscription 1 year 139,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.