Harrison's Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Features Full Content from New 19th Edition*
** PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Harrison’s Manual of Medicine service. **
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 19th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
• New 19th edition with hundreds of new and revised chapters
• Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Detailed diagnostic guidelines
• Up-to-date treatment recommendations
• Improved index for easier navigation on your device
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
What's New in Version 1.12
- New update featuring full content from latest 19th edition
- Enhanced graphics for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- New Feature - Highlight and make custom notes within entries
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 16 August 2016
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2016 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.