Concepts: Sketch, Design, Illustrate & Architect
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The future of professional design is here: Concepts intelligently combines paper + pencil with powerful vector manipulation. Make quick sketches, beautiful illustrations, and precise drawings with ease and style.
You’ll love the infinite canvas and layers, flexible multi-touch shape guides, vector manipulation with advanced transforms, and the ability to export your sketches to powerful standardized formats like SVG, PSD, PDF and CAD (DXF). Concepts sets the standard for productivity in the mobile era.
Concepts saves you time and enhances your creative capability. Use simple gestures like a tap-and-hold to select anything, and configurable shortcuts for unlimited undo, making adjustments, and accessing layers or the iconic COPIC Color wheel.
Concepts is optimized for the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil, and works brilliantly on iPad and iPhone so your sketchbook is always with you.
With our unique approach to precision sketching, amazing Architects, Illustrators, Professional Designers and Makers like you have designed hospitals and boats, landscapes, illustrations and game art, outlined major film storyboards, even crafted award-winning quilts, greeting cards, furniture, robots and drones!
Unlock the full power of Concepts with the Pro Pack and other in-app purchases:
- PRECISION TOOLS. Bring the power of CAD to your sketches through multi-touch shape guides, automatic measurements and snap-to sketching. We’ll do the math for you.
- ADJUST ANYTHING. Tap-and-hold any stroke or group to move, stretch, smooth, copy, delete, or change ink weight and color.
- ADVANCED TRANSFORMS. Distort, Perspective Warp and Skew. Concepts is the only app on iOS that provides the full desktop-class set, and does so with an incredibly simple interface.
- INFINITE LAYERS. Seriously. View them without losing context.
- POWERFUL EXPORTS. Send high-resolution (300dpi+) PNG, vector (SVG), CAD (DXF), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), and standard formats anywhere.
- PDF IMPORTS & EXPORTS. Maintain clarity, format, scale and style with standardized PDF docs, available as a separate in-app purchase.
- OBJECT LIBRARIES. For quick work, drag-and-drop pre-made or custom vector objects straight into your sketch. Vector object packs for architecture, landscaping, UI design, industrial design, auto design, fashion design, sketchnoting, visual thinking and more are available separately via the in-app store. Or, design your own and use them in-app or on iMessage.
If you’re not ready to go Pro, the basic app includes:
- ELEGANT, CLEAN INTERFACE. We get out of the way, so you can focus on your sketch work.
- INFINITE CANVAS, SHARP ZOOM & ROTATION. Also Portrait and Split View multi-tasking.
- 5 LAYERS with intelligent separation.
- IMPORT IMAGES. Learn by tracing, or mark up images with notes to give feedback to coworkers.
- UNLIMITED PROJECTS. Never, ever stop sketching.
- COPIC COLORS. The beautiful color wheel will make you say ‘wow’.
- BLUETOOTH STYLUS SUPPORT. Connect your favorite stylus from Apple, FiftyThree, Adobe, Adonit, HEX3, Pogo or Wacom. Includes Palm Rejection. Full support for Apple Pencil on iPad Pro.
- GORGEOUS VECTOR BRUSHES. Pencil, Pens, Area Fills, Marker and Airbrush. All free.
- ADJUSTABLE PAPER with real-scale paper sizes, layout guides + rulers, transparency, graph paper and isometric grids.
Concepts is the pro-level design sketchbook that helps you break free from the desktop.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
We're dedicated to quality and we update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, pencil a note to email@example.com, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Claudine Zafra, Lasse Pekkala and Erica Christensen for the architecture and illustration cover sketches!
What's New in Version 4.4
PDF IMPORT & EXPORT, LAYERS UPDATES & MORE
Import multi-page floor plans, documents, and more in the standardized PDF format and maintain that vector sharpness. Sign it, scale it, and send it in high-res Flattened (maintaining look & feel) or simplified Vector Paths. After eight months in the works, this feature is available for in-app purchase.
The Layers panel now features quick-preview thumbnails, tap-and-hold to reorder, always-on visibility, and Focus Mode. Focus Mode allows you to quickly scrub (over the eyes) to a layer in context and edit with no distractions. Tap on the focused layer to return to the full picture.
Performance is now twice as good as it was before. Really fast, really flexible.
The in-app store looks better than ever, and does a better job explaining what you get when you support us. Which is important.
Looking back on 2016, we accomplished a lot (12 big releases!), and thanks to you our little team has more than doubled in size! We aim to bring you the next generation of creative tools, and we’re really excited for what’s coming in 2017. Until then, take it easy and enjoy the holidays!
(And if you’re not too busy, please gift us a lovely five-star review.) :)
The Concepts Team @ TopHatch
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 December 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 99.8 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: TopHatch LLC
- © TopHatch, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack (All Devices)85,00 kr
- Make Your Own Objects44,00 kr
- Pro Pack [Legacy]85,00 kr
- Pro Pack (iPhone Only)44,00 kr
- Shape Library22,00 kr
- Precision Toolkit22,00 kr
- 3 Object Pack Credits55,00 kr
- 5 Object Pack Credits 85,00 kr
- Images & TextFree
- 10 Object Pack Credits 159,00 kr