By Orion Transfer Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Library Inspector is a simple tool for inspecting the contents of compiled object code, archives, dynamic libraries (dylib), frameworks and applications. There are two main components, the Library Inspector application, and the Library Inspector Quick Look plugin.
- Quickly display local and exported symbols using colors to visually represent the type of symbol.
- Flexible filtering search for symbol name and type.
- Library-specific icons generated using Quick Look including the architectures included in the library.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Support OS X as far back as 10.9 Mavericks.
- 44,00 kr
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 10 July 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Orion Transfer Ltd
- Copyright © 2016 Orion Transfer Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor