Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organised with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose from 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums
• Customise the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral and modelling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 2,800 instrument and effect Patches
• 1,000 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 7,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units–compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
Minimum System Requirements
Display with 1280x768 resolution or higher
OS X v10.12 or later
Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
6GB available disk space for minimum install / 63GB hard disk space for full Sound Library installation
• Fixes an issue that could cause the app to quit when opening projects created in an earlier version
• Plug-in settings are properly installed for Step FX, Phat FX, ChromaVerb and the Vintage EQ collection
• Logic no longer quits unexpectedly when pressing play after automation has been copied to another track
• Resolves an issue where ChromaVerb could cause unexpected spikes in CPU usage
• Zoom key commands now work as expected in the Audio File Editor
• Control-clicking on a note in the Piano Roll Editor no longer causes other notes to deselect
Introduced in Version 10.4
• Advanced tempo detection lets you automatically combine content together, regardless of their original tempo
• Record audio without using a click or drag in an audio file and have the performance define your project tempo
• Add any audio file and have it automatically conform to the project tempo
• ChromaVerb is a sophisticated new algorithmic reverb with a colorful, interactive interface for creating rich acoustic spaces
• Space Designer is a convolution reverb with a new design and a scalable, Retina interface
• Step FX adds rhythmic multi-effect processing using 3 powerful step sequencers and an X/Y pad
• Phat FX makes your tracks bigger and bolder using 9 effects that add warmth and punch to your sounds
• The Vintage EQ Collection provides 3 accurate models of vintage analog EQs from the 1950s to the 1970s
• Studio Strings and Studio Horns are deeply sampled, realistic ensemble instruments with custom articulation controls
• Mellotron is now available as a standalone instrument plug-in
• Retro Synth now offers 18 different filter models
• 2 new Drummers play roots and jazz-influenced brush styles
• 2 vintage brush kits for Drum Kit Designer
• More than 800 new loops in a variety of instruments and genres
• New Visions library for Alchemy adds 150 cinematic presets
• You can now undo mixer and plug-in actions
• The Files Browser now allows you to bookmark locations for your favorite folders containing samples or projects
• In addition to Apple Loops, the Loop Browser now supports looping audio file and can preview them in sync with project tempo
• A new universal design for controlling articulations provides a consistent interface for Logic and third-party instruments
Ratings and Reviews
Logic Pro X 10.4.1
If you like beta testing for Apple, Logic Pro X might be something for you! The program comes with a lot of bugs that will drive you crazy and regret not learning Pro Tools in the first place. Apple will offer no help. If this sounds like something for you, I can higly recommend Logic Pro X 10.4.1 !!
Logic X System Overload x Midi Sync Error
I love Logic and have used it professionally for many years. It´s everything you need to track, mix and produce great music of all genres, EDM, HipHop, Trap, House, Pop.
BUT!!!! This latest update but basically Logic X has some MAJOR flaws & bugs I hope get fixed ASAP.
I´m running High Sierra on a super fast Macbook Pro stacked with RAM & a huge SSD disk with a connected disk as well.
Before it never crashed. Nowadays, it´s extremely moody and I get a system overload even if I only have 4 audio tracks and 2 midi tracks and almost no plugins.
And I VERY often come across this Midi Sync problem which in no way is specific to a particular soft synth. I´ve tested everything to find a solution, buffer, another disk, EVERYTHING.
But, one day a 90 tracks project will work like a charm and another day a 9 tracks project will crash and the CPU meter goes crazy.
When working with serious stuff and on a deadline I can’t rely on Logic anymore. More often than not the whole Mac will need a reboot.
PLEEEEEEEEEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!! You are ruining an AWESOME DAW.
I,M USED TO THIS AND I THINK LOGIC IS HOLDING ME UP,,,;)
LOGIC IS HOLDING ME UP;)
- Apple Distribution International
- 1.5 GB
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2004-2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- 2.190,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.