By ZurApps Research Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MathPad allows you to create documents with mathematical expressions using a special keyboard. When creating a document in MathPad, it will automatically draw, re-size, and align the mathematical expressions, according to their content.
• Print or email the documents you create in PDF format
• Send and receive documents from other MathPad users
• MathPad keyboard with long tap on keys for additional similar operators
• Ability to change the colour of each selected expression
• Great for high school, college and university students
• Great for teachers and professors as well
• Connect to a wireless keyboard
MultiDocs module enables advanced features:
• Create and save multiple documents
• Share documents with other MathPad users
• Email document expressions as JPG files
• Copy of selected expression or of entire document to the iPad clipboard
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/mathpad
MathPad is also available for Mac
What's New in Version 20.3
Drawn Graph - new object type that allows to draw a graph with your finger and:
1. Select the position of Axis in the center or in any of the corners
4. Line Detection - On/Off
(helps drawing straight lines)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 June 2016
- Version: 20.3
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: ZurApps Research Inc.
- © ZurApps Research Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- MathPad MultiDocs219,00 kr