"Everything about this game is beautiful" - Macworld
"The best mobile adventure game you'll play this year" - 5/5 www.player.one
Milkmaid of the Milky Way is a point and click adventure where you solve puzzles, explore and experience a story unlike anything you've ever played before. You play as Ruth, an orphaned milkmaid living on a remote farm in a fjord in 1920's Norway. Life is tough and work is hard, and she wonders if this is the life she was meant to have. Then mysterious things start happening at her farm, and when one day a giant, golden ship descends from the skies Ruth sets out on a journey that will change her life forever.
The game is written completely in rhyme, giving it a whimsical, story-book feel. It has been translated to Norwegian and French in rhyme as well. The game is fairly short, with a playtime of around 2-4 hours - but according to lots and lots of players those hours were thrilling, emotional and fulfilling.
The game was made by just one person over the course of two years, and a lot of love and passion went into the project. I hope you'd like to jump into the world of Ruth the milkmaid and see where it takes you!
Mattis Folkestad, creator of Milkmaid of the Milky Way
* A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
* An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
* 2-4 hours playtime
* All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
* Good pacing, a great introduction to point'n'click games
* English, French and Norwegian languages in rhyme
* Autosave and custom save games
* Four earth-based cows
* Absolutely no microtransitions, loot boxes or pay to win :)
* Lovely, original soundtracks
* Made with passion by one guy from Norway
- Mattis Folkestad
- 124 MB
- OS X 10.6.6 eller nyere, 64-bits prosessor
- Engelsk, Fransk
- Age Rating
- Klassifisert som 9+ pga.:
- Sjeldent/mildt upassende språk eller grov humor.
- Sjelden/mild animasjons- eller fantasivold.
- © 2018 Mattis Folkestad / Machineboy
- 44,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.