Quickly see where and how high you are on earth. If you define a target you can see how far you still have to go and in which direction. It uses the a constant angle on a so called
rhumb line or loxodrome, so it is not necessary to constantly adjust your bearing (as you would have to on the shortest path on a orthodrome)
This application is intended for a quick lookup without tracking your position in the background over time in order to save battery power. It works completely offline and can be safely used while roaming.
- see the bearing to your target on a compass rose
- keep a list of your favorite targets
- switch between metric and imperial units
- open the map and email your position
- search the GeoNames database for targets
- display of the current speed
- iPhone 7+
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.