My Recipe Book is ONE place to store and organize the recipes you find and tear out of magazines, bookmark online, store on faded recipe cards – in a format that can be carried & used directly in the kitchen.
You can now also manage your Grocery List right from your Apple Watch. Quickly see what you need without pulling out your iPhone. Add new items right from your wrist with powerful dictation. The Glance (accessible from your Apple Watch's clock) shows your list without even opening the app.
Our favorite features:
- RECIPESYNC, an iCloud enhanced syncing solution that lets you seamlessly synchronize your recipe catalog and grocery list between all your iOS devices.
- IMPORT recipes directly from selected websites into the app
- SORT recipes by keyword, category, ready time, or dietary restriction
- GROCERY LIST to make sure you have all ingredients - now add your own custom ingredients!
- SERVINGS ADJUSTER: modify your recipe servings easily, and save the modification to use in the grocery list now!
- SURPRISE ME decides what to make for you
- FAVORITES button for quick reference
- QUEUE button to add recipes you want to try
- SHARE recipes with friends via email - and now they can automatically import it into their Recipe Book App!
- NO INTERNET connection needed to view recipes saved in the app
- CONVERSION tools including temperature, weights and measures, and metric to US standard
iPad only Features (for now):
- Multiple KITCHEN TIMERS built in - now they work in the background
- Multiple PHOTOS can be added for each dish
- Input NOTES about each recipe
- CUSTOMIZE your categories & dietary restrictions by clicking on the settings icon, then edit categories
Whether you’re a busy mom looking for a great go-to app to get dinner on the table, a gourmet chef who wants to look for a recipe to use up the rest of your truffles, or you typically only cook for one or two, and need to halve all your recipes, this app is for you.
We love and enjoy your feedback on new features & ways to make this app better.
Fixes for a variety of layout and visual bugs that the last update introduced. Sorry about that!
Ratings and Reviews
Please get different language? I am norwegian. I want it in norwegian. We have some other measurements in Norway.
Nice and clean
I was looking for something that was for my recipes instead of lots of recipes I'd never make. I had used master cook on the PC, but think the iPad is a good kitchen tool and started looking. I like the interface on this and find it's quite easy to input new recipes.
I also like that I can back up the recipes both through the iTunes normal backup and to DropBox, which I already had installed.
I only miss a companion PC program that would sync and make it so I don't have to use the iPad keyboard - maybe something for later.
Denne applikasjonen lar meg ikke lagre mine egne oppskrifter. I beskrivelsen står det at man her kan lagre og organisere oppskrifter man finner i bladet osv., men dette stemmer ikke. Man kan kun lagre eksisterende oppskrifter fra et begrenset utvalg nettsider. Beskrivelsen er misledende, og jeg har kastet bort 14 kroner.
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 22.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 11,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.