For use in your existing NetSupport-managed classroom environment, (NetSupport School v11 and above desktop Tutor application required) the NetSupport Tutor Assistant delivers greater mobility for teachers around the IT suite and is also the ideal tool to allow teaching assistants to help with monitoring student progress.
iPad, iPhone and iPod compatible, when paired with your NetSupport desktop Tutor console, the Tutor Assistant helps you retain key control and monitoring of all student workstations.
Crystal clear thumbnails of each student machine will be displayed, giving you an instant view of the classroom. (iPad version)
Interact and engage with any pre-defined student group.
Maintain Student Focus
Lock the student's mouse and keyboard when instructing and blank screens to gain attention.
Application Monitoring and Control
Monitor application use across the classroom. Use ‘approved’ and ‘restricted’ lists, as defined at your main NetSupport Tutor console, to control application use.
Internet Monitoring and Control
Block the internet to retain student focus when instructing or monitor internet use. Use ‘approved’ and ‘restricted’ lists, as defined at your main NetSupport Tutor console, to control access to websites.
Send a pre-set message or instruction, as defined at your main NetSupport Tutor console, to students.
Logout all Students
Remotely logoff all student machines.
Reduce costs by managing printer use.
Display Student Help Requests
Students can discreetly request help from the teacher, details of which can be viewed in the Tutor Assistant app.
• Fully refreshed user interface to enhance navigation and operability in both iPad and iPhone versions.
• The teacher name/ID set in the Tutor Assistant configuration settings at the NetSupport School Tutor application is now displayed.
• New ‘Help Request’ icon highlights the number of outstanding requests requiring attention.
• Full details of Student Help Requests requiring attention are now displayed - student name and message.
- NetSupport Ltd
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 NetSupport Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.