By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for Mac is the easiest way to access your OneDrive from your Mac. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your computer. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers (Mac or PC) and OneDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated.
• Access your OneDrive directly from the Finder – photos, documents and all your other important files.
• Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging them to the OneDrive folder.
• Easily organise your files and folders in OneDrive, just like any other folder.
• Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your Mac.
If you have previously installed the SkyDrive App, please remove the app from your applications folder.
What's New in Version 17.3.4733
• Bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 14 April 2015
- Version: 17.3.4733
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor