By Gabriel Silviu Stefan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paper Hockey is a turn-based logic game played between two players. It's an implementation of the classic pencil and paper game.
The rules are simple but the strategy is very challenging. The game starts on an empty square field of boxes, with goals of two boxes wide. The puck is originally placed into the center of the field and the objective is to score goals into the opponent's gate. In one turn, the puck may be moved into one of the eight line crossings around it (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) and a segment is drawn to mark the move. The puck can also bounce from an existing segment endings and the move is extended.
- Simple and intuitive touch control
- Addictive game play against the computer or a friend on the same device or over WiFi
- Choose between three levels of difficulty
- Configurable game options (match length, field type and size, player names, sound)
- Automatic save and resume game capability
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later (iPhone OS 3.1 tested).
What's New in Version 1.2
- iOS 4 compatible
- 9,00 kr
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 July 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Romanian
- Developer: Gabriel Silviu Stefan
- © 2009 Silviu Stefan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.