Master your inbox with the most powerful email productivity app - all from a simple, beautiful interface. Polymail is the modern email client, redesigned.
- Unlimited email tracking - know exactly when and by whom your messages are read.
- Snooze emails to be read later, when you need them.
- Schedule emails to automatically be sent later - whenever you want.
- Calendar integration makes it easy to schedule meetings over email.
- Detailed contact profiles give you everything you need to know about who you're emailing.
- One-tap unsubscribe removes unwanted spam in an instant.
- Attachment and Click tracking - get notified when your recipients download your attachments or click on your links.
- Activity Feed - see all your message tracking activity in a real time feed!
- Quickly organize your inbox with customizable swipe actions.
- Push notifications and background mail syncing keep your inbox always up to date.
- Unified inbox and search across all your accounts.
"Polymail is the first mail app I genuinely love"
- Matthew Hussey, Editor-in-Chief of The Next Web
[Updated] Handling when pasting or adding image attachments to drafts
[Fixed] Fixes iPhone X status notification display issue.
[Fixed] Crash that could happen when searching for new mail.
[Fixed] "Missing recipients" error message that occurred sometimes when sending a new message.
[Fixed] Font issues that could appear when updating formatting a message.
[Fixed] Issue where auto-bcc would not be added when replying from an alias.
[Fixed] Ability to open pkpass attachments.
[Fixed] Issue when pasting mailto addresses into the To field
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but
No calendar integration and no filter for only important emails.
Solid email / missing one big thing
I was fan of Newton, but when it gave up I hunted for a new email client. Polymail is one of the best I have found. A tad expensive for private email but fully featured and rock solid. Only BIG issue I have is that it does not allow you re-size the photos before sending. I thought this was standard in ALL email clients...but not Polymail. This and the fact that the GMAIL categories are all the way down (so I have to scroll back-and-forth all the time) lands it on 4 stars - fix these two things and you got a true 5 star!
Everything is fine, but you keep having to log in. In fact you have to log in so often it becomes tedious. So deleted it, there's many apps with the same functions and no annoyances.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.