PressReader gives you unlimited access to thousands of magazines and newspapers from around the world so you can stay connected to the stories you love.
Use your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or free PressReader account to get started.
- - Whenever, wherever - -
Download complete issues to read offline or save data while you’re on the go. Set automatic downloads to never miss a beat.
- - Unexpected, unlimited - -
Visit thousands of PressReader HotSpots around the world to get instant complimentary access to the entire catalog. Use the in-app HotSpot Map to find a location near you and your hotel or library if they already offer PressReader.
- - Your way, every day - -
Read newspaper stories and magazine articles the minute they’re available on newsstands. Shift easily between the original page replica and a custom story layout optimized for mobile reading. Or, bring it all to life with listening mode, one-touch translation, and dynamic commenting.
- - Made for you - -
Create your own channel and automatically generate collections of stories chosen by you. Whether you’re into news, entertainment, cooking, fitness, fashion, travel, sports, gaming, or knitting, you can create your own publication by bookmarking and saving your favorite stories.
“If you love newspapers but hate inky fingers and creepy delivery people, you might be interested in taking a gander at PressReader” – TECHCRUNCH
“PressReader delivers an authentic multi-platform newspaper-reading experience” – TNW
“I found it especially useful for keeping up with international news, which often offers viewpoints you won’t find in US media.” – LIFEHACKER
“Anyone with even a passing interest in the news should give PressReader a try” – CNET
“A sleeping giant in the digital media landscape” – INC.
- Translations area available in up to 16 different languages
- Subscriptions are available for US$29.99/monthly for the first six months and US$39.99 afterwards (or a similar amount in local currencies; availability of the promotion depends on the particular market)
- Monthly subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly subscriptions will renew automatically unless renewals are disabled in account settings
- Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of the subscription period
- Monthly subscriptions cannot be cancelled during an active subscription period
NEWSPAPERS: The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Guardian Australia, National Post, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, The Globe and Mail, The Herald, The Irish Times, China Daily, USA Today, Le Figaro, Le Journal de Montreal, El Pais, The Daily Herald, The Daily Telegraph
BUSINESS & NEWS: Newsweek, Forbes, Robb Report, Business Traveler, The Monthly
FASHION: Vogue, Vogue Hommes, Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire
ENTERTAINMENT: Variety, NME, Rolling Stone, Empire
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL: Lonely Planet, Esquire, Canadian Geographic, Marie Claire, Maxim, DNA
FOOD & HOME: Clean Eating, Canadian Living, Parents
SPORTS & FITNESS: Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Top Gear, T3
TECHNOLOGY & GAMING: PC Gamer, Popular Science, Science Illustrated
This release includes small bug fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
Krasjer fortsatt stadig vekk
Det er en fabelaktig app, rent bortsett fra at den krasjer flere ganger i løpet av en artikkel. Det er ganske håpløst og en åpenbar grunn til å styre unna appen til problemene er løst.
Verdens mest buggy app
Dette må være den minst stabile programvaren som finnes! Har stort sett brukt den på en eldre iPad, men i senere tid har det vært håpløst å få den til å virke. Krasjer stadig vekk, og fryser i flere minutter av gangen. Flere av de nedlastede magasinene lar seg ikke åpne i hele tatt. Tidligere, mens den fungerte som den skulle, var dette en genial app. Særlig at man kan gå på de fleste biblioteker i Norge og laste ned aviser og magasiner gratis. Men - hjelper ikke det når man ikke kan lese det som lastes ned...
Sorry for the inconvenience! Are you able to send us logs to review? Also, just so you know, we have released a new version 5.3 which should be available in a couple of days. In the meantime, could you try reading online at www.PressReader.com while we check the logs (once you send them), as well as upcoming release of the new version? Thanks for your patience!
Er veldig fornøgd med tilbudet. Når eg etter ei veke går inn på Bibliofil og fornyer så går det greit, men får ikkje åpna opp igjen pressreader appen. Har iPad.
Thank you for your feedback and rating the app! We're pleased to hear that you are enjoying your access through your local library. Happy Reading!
Subscribe & choose from thousands of issues
- PressReader Inc
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009-2018 PressReader Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Single Issue 11,00 kr
- Single Issue (Tier 2) 22,00 kr
- All-you-can-read 439,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.