The Princh app lets you easily locate printers nearby and print documents directly from your device.
- Locate a nearby printer on the Princh map and go there.
- Open the document you wish to print and tap “open in” Princh.
- Select the printer either by typing in the printer ID or by scanning the QR code by the printer.
- Finish by paying for the print job with your credit card or other payment form and collect your document in the printer.
The Princh network consists of publicly available printers in a multitude of locations such as libraries and print shops etc.
We want to give you the best printing experience possible, so if you have any comments, questions or problems we would love to hear from you at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
- MobilePay option now available at print locations that support it
- PayPal payment option now available at print locations that support it
- GUI now supports Iphone X
- Minor bux-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok pluss
The procedure is a little complicated but it absolutely works! I was finally able to print my resume with colors! Saved my day:)
But: definitely requires that the user understands swiftly how to use smartphones.
- Princh ApS
- 47.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Princh A/S
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.