Aim at text. Shoot. It's yours! Prizmo Go lets you quickly grab text with the camera. After text is recognized in a blink of an eye, you can interact with it in many useful ways. Or just send it to other apps. And if you've got a Mac, you can even copy/paste it there (*). No more retyping. Feels like magic, just at your fingertips.
Additionally, Prizmo Go provides rich interactions with the captured text. After shooting, text from the original picture is revealed, and swiping through it allows fast and accurate text selection directly from the image. Selected text can then be read aloud, or you can tap to browse to any printed website address, call phone numbers, trigger Mail app from an email address, or even reveal physical address in Apple Maps and initiate navigation to that place.
Prizmo Go comes with enhancements specifically built for VoiceOver, in addition to spoken guidance prior to shooting. That, combined with its text-to-speech capabilities, make it a great companion in case you need help reading printed documents.
- Camera-based text capture for iPhone & iPad
- Real-time text highlighting in camera preview
- Flash and device orientation detection
- Innovative image stabilization
- Advanced image preprocessing
- Robust neural network-based built-in OCR (works without internet connection), 23 languages (see below)
- Accurate Cloud OCR (***) option (Internet connection required), 26 languages (see below)
- Handwritten text recognition (English only, ***)
- QR code recognition
- Text selection by swiping through the picture
- Copy/paste to other apps or to the Mac (*, **)
- Interaction with detected information: phone number, email addresses, physical addresses, websites (**)
- Audio (text-to-speech) reader with word highlighting
- Translation to 59 languages (***)
- Full support of VoiceOver and improved workflow for low vision and blind users
- Text-to-speech output
- Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
- Deep integration with Dynamic Type for improved & customisable text appearance
OTHER FEATURES & AUTOMATION
- Copy to the Mac with Universal Clipboard (*)
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- iPad Multitasking: support for Slide Over/Split View
- Supports Action Extension and 'Open In'
- URL scheme mechanism (x-callback-url) to trigger Prizmo Go from other apps like Shortcuts, and retrieve recognized text.
- Support for iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts
AVAILABLE OCR LANGUAGES
Arabic (°), Chinese (Simplified) (°), Chinese (Traditional) (°), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese (°), Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
(*) Requires a Mac running macOS Sierra (or later) that is compatible with Universal Clipboard.
(**) Requires purchase of Export Pack or Premium Plan subscription.
(***) Requires subscription to Premium Plan.
(°) Cloud OCR only.
Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
For subscriptions, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off no later than 24 hours prior to renewal. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed or disabled from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
iOS 12-related bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fungerer ikke for håndskrift
Ubrukelig til å konvertere håndskrift.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Handwriting recognition from an image (which is known as off-line recognition, as opposed to on-line, where the full path and timing data are available) is a very hard problem that was mostly non-working until recent advances in machine learning. The technology to process handwriting is improving rapidly, and we opted to offer it as soon as possible, even though it’s really just the beginning, as it can help in certain situations. Regarding the issue you mentioned with the recognition of your handwriting please check Prizmo Go's FAQ where we provide tips on how to get a better recognition of handwritten notes: https://creaceed.com/prizmogo/faq
Please also note that handwriting recognition is only available in English at the moment (as mentioned within the app). /TC
Norwegian translate works great, but it's not listed as one of the supported languages in Appstore
At first I was out off because it didn't seem to have Norwegian translation, but in fact it has, and it works pretty good.
Discard my previous comment: "Why is this featured on the Norwegian app store without support for Norwegian OCR?"
Developer Response ,
Hi, Norwegian is indeed supported by both built-in OCR and Cloud OCR in Prizmo Go. Tap on the current language in the top-right corner in the camera view and download the Norwegian language package available (built-in OCR) or select Cloud OCR (the language is then automatically detected). Note that there is a free trial available within the app if you wish to try out the Cloud OCR. Feel free to contact our support service (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you encounter any issues. /TC
This struggles even with the most easy read text. DO NOT BUY !
Developer Response ,
Note that the Cloud OCR is more accurate and there’s a free trial available. Also, if the same problem occurs you can share a sample image so we can have a look at it to see what’s going on. Just send it to email@example.com /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan 10,00 kr
- Text Export Pack 55,00 kr
- Premium Plan 79,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.