Since the dawn of time, mankind has fought against and rejected oppression and persecution inflicted upon them by people. Past and present totalitarian governments, dictatorships and brutal tyrannies have during numerous times of turmoil, chaos and upheaval caused immeasurable levels of injustice, affliction and suffering through their authoritarian control and reign of terror.
Modern day technologies provide the means of confidentiality and extended individual influence upon societies. These cultural advances in inter-personal information exchanges empower people towards seeking new levels of freedom while opposing and avoiding censorship and surveillance. Strategic personal relations in times of unrest, riots and emergencies, depend highly on communication privacy to counteract the many devastating effects that are felt during uprisings, revolutions, rebellions and violent hostilities..
- 100% FREE communication without internet or cellular networks
- Conversation with walkie-talkie, chat and media files exchanges
- Superior encrypted and secure Peer-to-Peer privacy connectivity
- Application functions without any server or database operations
- Anonymous device browsing and user nicknames identification
- Communicate in Internet censoring countries and emergencies
-Updates needed for the latest iOS
- Michael Sistrunk
- 17.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Ciprian Pater
- In-App Purchases
- REVOLT Unlocked 11,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.