Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Defend your bathtub from the evil dim-witted invading duckies! Launch Sharkee and his rubbery friends towards the floating duckies in this funtastic physics puzzle game!
Sharkee and his merry band of toy sharks were living happily in the bathtub. That is, until a bunch of mischievous ducks came along to ruin their peaceful little world. These cheaply made rubber duckies are a little loopy from the chemicals they were made of, and now they’re teasing the sharks, playing pranks like they own the place! Join a wild journey in bathtubs around the world and get rid of the dim-witted ducks!
BATH TIME HAS NEVER BEEN THIS FUN
• Amazingly accessible gameplay: Simply drag and release the shark’s tail with your finger to launch him at the ducks!
• To score points, dispose of the ducks, grab all the coins and finish each level by using the fewest jumps possible!
• Not happy with your last shot? Undo it and try it again!
A WILD JOURNEY IN BATHTUBS ALL OVER THE WORLD
• Make your way through tons of levels!
• Visit 4 different environments, from ancient Rome to distant Japan!
• Tear through a streak of stages to earn big points to dominate the leaderboards
MEET THE MOST ADORABLE BAND OF BATH TOYS:
• Sharkee, the hero and fearless leader of the merry band of plastic sharks
• Sawy, whose incredible saw nose can cut chains and drop heavy objects on those dastardly ducks
• Hammy, who uses his jumping Slash skill to leap through the air and hit ducks from incredible angles
• Scuby, Sharkee’s twin brother, a calm and meditative toy who likes to swim through the watery depths, taking out duckies wherever they hide
Grab enough coins and you can upgrade the appearance of your sharks with cool new skins!
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note the size of this required download may change without notice.
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for downloads and updates and other features, including playing with friends, making in-app purchases and watching advertisements.
Certain aspects of this game, such as collaborating with, playing against or sharing in-game items with other players will require the player to connect to a social network like Facebook or Game Center. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game. These features may be disabled in certain countries.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Shark Dash is now completely FREE and comes with a new challenge-streak level progression! Beat as many levels as possible in one streak and climb the Leaderboard!
- Our faithful Shark Dash players will get a gift of 10,000 Coins to help them rise in the rankings!
- Game engine and user interface optimized.
- Revive or earn Coins by watching videos.
- PLEASE NOTE: With the new challenge-streak level progression in this update, players can no longer select from any level.
Do not upgrade!
The new version is miserable, with much lower customer control, flashing adds on the top of the screen, slower speed, etc. I will delete the app from my child's iPad.
Do not upgrade!
I will delete this app from my phone. Why? The new upgrade have lots of adds and I can't even choose what level I want to play- the app randomly picks for me. If you fail a level you have to pay money to try again. It is also slow and lags. I liked it before. Not now. Ps! The adds are ruining the play because they cover too much of the screen.
Liker ikke oppsettet
Har brukt den nye oppdateringen 5 ganger. Gidder ikke spille et spill hvor jeg må starte på level 1 hver gang jeg dør. Tidligere versjon hvor man samlet stjerner, og kunne velge level fritt, ville fått 5 stjerner av meg.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 September 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Shark Dash, Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.