By Ruter As
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Østfold kollektivtrafikk finally launches a new and improved app for planning your travel. The travel app is based on Ruter’s new official travel app Ruter Reise. This version is specially designed for those traveling by public transport in Østfold County with Østfold kollektivtrafikk.
• plan your journey by selecting the type of service and your departure and arrival times
• search for departures from stops close to your current location
• mark stops, services, addresses, areas and planned journeys as favourites
• decide when you want departures displayed on your favourites page
• always find your way home – mark an address as a favourite and the app will plan a journey from your current location
• display planned journeys in the Notification Area
• display maps showing your current location, stops, sales outlets, travel suggestions and journeys
• display all the stops on the routes you plan to take
To make your travel searches as easy as possible, the app must have access to:
When it knows your location the app can display nearby stops and search results sorted according to where you are now. You can also plan journeys to and from your current location.
Internet access is essential if you want to find a journey. Knowing your network status means that the app can reduce the number of requests. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface.
We need access to read/write to your mobile’s storage in order to cache map tiles. We employ Google's APIs, and use Google Maps to display map views of journeys, stops and sales outlets.
What's New in Version 4.4
• Design changes to adapt to iOS10 theme
• Minor bugfixes and changes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 07 December 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Languages: English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Developer: Ruter AS
- © 2015 Ruter AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.