This is a location-specific application. It will only function in Telavåg (in Sund municipality, Hordaland county).
NB: This application uses GPS, even when the application is not in active use. This can dramatically reduce battery lifetime.
Telavåg has a very special place in Norwegian history. The whole village was razed to the ground in May 1942 when the Germans took their revenge for the deaths of two Gestapo officers. They were killed in a shoot-out with resistance agents.
If you have a smartphone or a tablet with GPS, you can go on a virtual tour. A map will show you the way to the various locations, and at each site you can see films and photos and listen to first-hand accounts of what happened.
- Hogskolen i Bergen
- 71.2 MB
- Krever iOS 4.3 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
- Engelsk, Nordsamisk, Spansk, Tysk
- Age Rating
- Klassifisert som 12+ pga.:
- Sjelden/mild realistisk vold.
- Sjeldne/milde skrekk-/frykttemaer.
- © Mediesenteret, Høgskolen i Bergen
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.