Access your payslips and receive automatic notifications for incoming payslips.
Visma Employee is a free business app for your mobile device. It provides those currently receiving their payslip from various Visma payroll solutions with quick and easy access to their payslips. View your payslip on-the-go, when and where suits you. The app also contains an integration with Absence & Expense, so you can easily register sickness, send vacation requests and register all the other event types directly from the app. When you create expense claims, those will show up in the calendar feed as well.
A streamlined mobile app that allows you to:
• View your payslips
• Drill-down to view all transactions
• See the original payslip (PDF), if you wish to view all details
• Setup automatic notifications for incoming payslips
• Secure your app with a personalized security code/Touch ID
• Export all your payslips to a single PDF
• View yearly data
• Register absence and attendance
• See expense claims
If you are wondering if this app works for you, contact your payroll administrator.
Supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and English
- For expense users; Better handling of expense types accommodation, representation and types with a fixed price.
- For users reporting time and attendance; On my page, you will now see vacation, flextime and overtime balance.
- Fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Not compatible with face id
Whould be much better if face id could be used for security,butt unfortunatly face id is not working with this app
Developer Response ,
We have made a fix for this. Face ID should work fine in v5.1.1
Genial og enkel fraværsregistrering og lønnslipper i en app.
Endelig har jeg lønnsslippen tilgjengelig når jeg trenger den.
- Visma Software International AS
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Visma
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.