By INCOM Integrated Computer Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep in touch with your contacts and have fun while you're doing it!
Tell the Wheel-Of-Blame your troubles and it will randomly select one of your contacts and make them responsible for your problem(s)! Why should you take responsibility when you can blame someone else?
It's simple: Enter in the issue/event that happened, choose the Address Group to search, spin the Wheel-of-Blame by touching the wheel and it will find the responsible person! You can text, email, phone, Tweet (coming soon) and/or Facebook (coming soon) the blame!
The Wheel of Blame will help you keep in touch with the people you know while having some fun doing it.
Wheel-Of-Blame was written for the iPhone4, but will still work on an iPhone 3 and even an iPhone 2.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Addition of Twitter and Facebook posting
- Repair of iOS 5&6 issue that made it unresponsive to some users. (show up like a black screen)
* Note: i0S 5 and below: WOB will NOT store your Facebook password!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 08 July 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: INCOM Integrated Computer Systems, Inc.
- © 2011,2013, INCOM Integrated Computer Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.