By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Windows Phone is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to sync your favorite media files from your Mac, with your Windows Phone or Zune HD. You can also sync photos and videos you captured on your phone with your Mac.
With Windows Phone, you can:
• Sync music, movies, TV Shows and podcasts, from your existing iTunes library, to devices*
• Sync photos and videos, from your existing iPhoto or Aperture library, to your devices
• Retrieve photos and videos, taken on your Windows Phone, and automatically your import them into your existing iPhoto or Aperture library
• Browse and preview media items located on your devices
* Only unprotected (non DRM) files are supported
Windows Phone device (any carrier) or Zune HD
Mac OS 10.7.4 or higher
If you are experiencing synchronization issues, please email concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Required update for Mac OX 10.8.4
Fixed app crashing issue for certain customers
General bug fixes
Not working as it should
I tried syncing some of my iTunes music to my Samsung Ativ S Windows 8 phone. Some of the songs came across fine, some of them wouldn't be copied across, and some lost their meta data on artist and album, for some reason. Then I tried to sync again, but apparently the app and/or phone doesn't know what is already on the phone, so it doubled up several of the songs, and some even ended up being tripled and quadrupled. I fail to see any sort of logic in the random and inconsistent errors I'm getting with this app, but all in all it just seems like a very poorly written piece of software, that does not do its job very well. Couldn't they just make a simple drag and drop file transfer system and let me handle syncing myself?
Not working well
The app doesn’t seem to check what is already present on your phone, and imports music and photos even if they are already there, thus creating duplicates, triplicates and so forth.
I use a Nokia 620, store media to a 32 GB no-name SD Card.
Does not even work.
The app will not even open. I have searched around about this problem - still have not found what I am looking for. Please update with fix.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 05 June 2013
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2012 Microsoft Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later