Hamrodoctor is the first health news portal in Nepal that commenced its services with both a website and a mobile application. At Hamrodoctor, we aim to produce in-depth health related news and articles while also earnestly developing database on doctors, hospitals, clinics, ambulance and blood donors profile among other information on health institutes across the country. Initiated by health journalists and news enthusiasts, Hamrodoctor maintains a distinct style of presenting issues and thus making it a first choice for people interested in health news.
- Daily Health Tips
- Hospitals / Clinics
- Blood Donors
- Medicine Tracking
- Ask Expert
- Easy search and advanced search
The information provided should not be used for diagnosis or treating a health problem or disease. The authors and editors shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage or adverse consequences alleged to have happened directly or indirectly as a consequence of material on this app.
- Mantra Ideas Private Limited
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2016 - HamroDoctor
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.