Vianet is a Customer Care App for our FTTH Customers to manage their internet accounts.
Vianet is the 1st and widest FTTH Internet Service Provider in Nepal. It has a widespread Fiber coverage available all over Kathmandu, Lalitpur & Bhaktapur.
Vianet App lets its customers to directly manage their internet accounts through their mobile devices.
Features of Vianet App:
- View Account Details : Packages Info, Status, Validity Time, Consumed Data
- View Billing Information
- Online Payment Gateway
- Self Renew Account
- Manage Account Speed and Data Quota
- Data Top Up
- View Account Usage Info
- Direct Request for Internet Support and check status
- Manage Account Profile
Benefits of Vianet FTTH:
- 100% End-to-End Fiber
- Dedicated Speeds
- Unlimited Speeds in Google/Youtube
- Speedboost and Data Control Feature
- Uninterrupted service during load shedding
- Easy Refund Policy
- Excellent Response Time
-NetTv Billing,Tickect Added.
Ratings and Reviews
Well finally after long wait, the app came out. Data usage list is random not according to date. Only last 2 days usage is shown properly in order while remaining usage is in random date. And data usage is shown in session only and not according to date which we can choose in web portal. Also it would be great if there was the total data usage option till date as in web portal. Usage graph should also be added in future updates. I haven't tested online payment so can't comment on it. Other than that fine for 1st version.
the older version didn’t responded well and was irritating But now they made it user friendly. good work team!
Not so good.
App is not interactive.
Lots of features are missing.
Have a look over worldlink app.
- VIANET COMMUNICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 19.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Vianet Communications Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.