Download the 2degrees App and always stay in the know. You can check your account balance, top up, pay your bill, or add packs to keep you going.
* View your account balances including data, calls and texts
* Spend Control for Pay Monthly and Business
* Pay your Pay Monthly or Business bill
* View up to 6 months of your calls, texts and data in easy to read usage graphs
* Top Up your or someone else’s 2degrees Prepay number
* Check what you’ve spent your prepay credit on in the last 90 days
* See a detailed breakdown of what you’ve spent in your current billing period for all the connections on your account
* Share your NZ data (eligible Pay Monthly and Business customers only)
* Add or manage Roaming packs
* Add or manage Carryover, Text, Talk Data or IOU packs
* Buy and renew Prepay Packs and Combos straight from their chosen Credit or Debit card with Autopay
* Add, delete and swap your Payment Cards
* Check your Interest Free Phone details, including how many payments you’ve got left
Please note if you are a Business customer with an Account Manager, this app may not be right for you. Ask your Account Manager about these services today.
* Fair Use Policy applies
We’ve tided things up and squashed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I moved network hoping it was cheaper as my friends told me, everything was going fine you could pay $30 for 7 days unlimited data on data clock which was great best deal ever until you guys decided to take it off, its not about making your customers happy anymore its about you making your money and now your going to reduce the max speed to 100bps after 40GB/month! Like ohnestly i cant even get 4g in my bedroom up to the kitchen, when i top up before it evens shows the money is in on the data clock app its takes a good half an hour or so!!! I highly DO NOT RECOMMEND 2DEGREES!!! They have gotten worse, a few of my friends have left your network and i will be informing other as well to do the same!
Can’t pay via debit/credit card
Have had this app for a few years. Everything has been all good up until recently where I have not been able to pay via the debit/credit card option. Have tried multiple cards but when I click “pay now” it just refreshes the page and doesn’t actually process. The pay by internet banking option works. I used that last month when the card option first stopped working. This month I paid by calling 201 which worked so it must be a problem with the app. Please look into it as it is my go to option to pay
I just recently updated to the latest version of the 2degrees app when all of a sudden the animation of when you start up the app (the 2degrees logo) begins to have a stutter. It’s like it’s a slideshow when you open the app.
Everything else is OK though, the loading circle is fine, when your messages, calls and data show up it’s fine, it’s just the logo that’s got a stutter, like a slideshow when you open it. Can this please be fixed?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.