By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Named "one of the Best ADHD Apps of 2015" by Healthline, Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
iOS 7 and Stability update:
- Added iOS 7 support.
- New app icon.
- ** The timer ending too soon in some cases has been fixed. **
- Launching is now much quicker.
- Crash issues have been resolved.
- Smarter use of the Stay On (brightness) setting to prolong battery life.
- The app uses much less memory.
- Lots of internal bug fixes.
- Many cosmetic fixes.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The next BIG update (2.2) will be iOS7 and newer only. ***
Nice simple timer, excellent for exercise routines. It can be tricky if you want to reset from the start. I haven't found this yet.
Three improvements could be made.
1) a reset/restart/back to top button.
2) in landscape mode you can't see the list so don't know either what is current or next. This could be easily fixed by pushing the timer to one side.
3) a text-to-speech option to read out what is next (or even the next two) would make it perfect.
Absolutely love this app, would be AMAZING if it could sync up with not only Apple reminders, but also with my calendar too!! Annnnnd would be great to have it as a Mac Application as well. Just some suggestions guys. :) Keep being awesome!!!
This app is so helpful and awesome! Perhaps in the next update, there can be an option to have a tune played every 5 minutes or so which reminds the person to keep on task
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 February 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Hammer
- © 2012 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon Packs$5.99
- Productivity Icon Pack$1.49
- Bundle of Thanks$1.49
- At Work & Home Icon Pack$1.49
- Triple Icon Pack$2.99
- Leisure Icon Pack$1.49
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack$1.49
- Heap of Thanks$2.99
- Finance & Games Icon Pack$1.49
- Boatload of Thanks$4.49