Trapped in a VR world powered by an ancient handheld device, you are forced to endlessly dream in a pixel world of just 4 colours! Doves have taken roost in your prison and though you don’t know it they are the key to your survival. The Doves subconsciously inspire dreams of flight, so take to the skies through the mazes of your imagination and find the exit.
Intuitive two button gameplay is all you need to steer your way through the sky. Fly through each stage and reach the exit. Get doves to follow you for extra bonus bragging rights on Game Center and Social Networking stuff. If walls aren’t enough challenge you may enjoy the variety of traps that get rapidly added including, moving walls, speed boost zones, growing walls and more!
By the team that brought you the award winning mobile hit Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.
• Expanded from the hit #Nitromejam game!
• 3 level packs each with a different dream theme! (Sweet Dreams, Deep Sleep & Nightmare).
• A unique world realised in 4 Colours! (Great for that Game boy nostalgia fix)
• Don’t worry parents this game contains no In app purchases!
• Stunning Pixel Art from the award winning Nitrome studio!
• Simple two button gameplay, perfect for a touch screen!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Cross promotion of Nitrome products.
64 Bit compatibility for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing angry about this bird
Given the success of Angry Birds, it was only a matter of time before the inverse was attempted. This game about a content avian will leave you frustrated, exhausted, yet oddly serene.
You guide the pigeon around the areas to the exit, with a control scheme similar to Helicopter.
Smooth chiptune lullabies backs the Gameboy-esque, 8-bit graphics. In contrast, the menu's technological focus and unsettling sound effects hint at something malevolent below the surface.
With a generous playtime and a complete absence of advertisements, I almost feel bad about getting the game for free. Thankfully, there are no in app purchases to speak of; no extra lives, no paywalls, no costumes and no cheats. Is this philanthropy a clever marketing ploy, only for advertisements to be dropped on us later? I get the sense that the producers have too much integrity to tarnish their game with such an ambush.
If you haven't downloaded this already, do so. It is well worth the time to try. A word of warning: be prepared for a challenge.
Nothing special worth a crack though
Cool, but hard!
It's fun, I really enjoyed.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.