Ada is Your Health Guide:
Find out what's wrong if you or someone you care about is not feeling well.
Developed by over 100 doctors & scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions, from a common cold to rare diseases.
Every day Ada helps thousands of people to live healthier lives, and this is reflected by over a thousand 5-star ratings in the App Store.
How Ada can help you:
1. Tell Ada what's troubling you
2. Answer personalized, simple questions
3. Find out what's wrong
4. Get instant information relevant to you
• 100% Private – First names only and your data is always safe
• Share Health Data – Share info about your health and activity with your doctor
• Personalized – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, Ada gets to know you and gives health information specific to you
No topic is off the table. Ask Ada about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Urinary Complaints
• Sexual Health Problems
• Pregnancy-related Problems
• Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Neurologic Disorders
• Mental Health Issues
• Problems Sleeping
• Indigestion Problems
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
• Rheumatic Diseases
You speak, we listen!
Your feedback helps us to improve Ada.
Thanks for using Ada! This release brings small bug fixes and performance improvements to help you manage your health better.
If you have any questions or need any help with the app, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I recommend this app to everyone. Though I haven’t (thankfully) needed or had this app save me from anything critical, it has been useful for many day 2 day issues. It’s a useful & free diagnosis if you aren’t sure whether 2 visit a doctor or talk to someone, super useful. The app makers should be proud.
Ada is simply amazing
I did not realise that when I had a sore throat I had some sort of diabetes! I saw the report said I needed medical attention and I trusted this thing and am very lucky. Whoever made this should be proud
Very useful first assessment tool
Impressed with the accuracy.
- Ada Health GmbH
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ada Health GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.