Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile and tablets is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add 100GB of storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
• Fixed an issue where the app falsely reports “no network connection”
• Improved performance of navigation through larger preset groups
Ratings and Reviews
Would be 5 stars if it worked with iCloud
I use lightroom extensively on the desktop. I enjoy working with RAW files, and don't really like using smart previews on the mobile devices, so the RAW support is an excellent feature. I have my desktop lightroom catalogue in iCloud along with all my photos, so it would be much less frustrating if the lightroom mobile app worked in with iCloud to sync and give me access to RAW files directly from iCloud drive, and not restrict accessing RAWs to the camera roll.
Otherwise, excellent app.
Lr for iPad - issue with apparent reduced file size
File size appears significantly reduced after editing and saving. Have been contacted by support who are looking into why I am experiencing this. Great service in terms of support. Sincerely hoping issue can be resolved, as I really enjoy using the app.
Hey there, thank you for reaching out to us. What you see should definitely not happen, Lightroom Mobile is not downscaling images unless explicitly wanted. Would you mind reaching out to us at LrMobile@adobe.com so that we can get to the bottom of this? Thanks a lot! //fw
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 207.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.