Make travel effortless with the Air NZ mobile app:
• Have real-time flight info at your fingertips with up-to-date gate and seat info, boarding and departure times, and more.
• Turn your phone into your ticket. Scan your mobile boarding pass to print checked bag tags at the kiosk, board your aircraft, and if you’re eligible, enter the Air New Zealand lounge.
• You can hold up to 9 boarding passes for your group or family under the same booking. Bookings with infants cannot currently be supported.
• Check-in online, from anywhere, and use your boarding pass straight from the app or send it to Apple Wallet.
• Notifications remind you of key flight information, and let you know if anything changes – you’ll never miss a beat.
• Don’t queue for coffee – order from your phone and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to collect.
• Quick links in to book or change flights on the fly.
• Stay organised – add flight details to your calendar, and share them with others.
• Know what to pack, with weather notifications for your destination.
• Track your Airpoints Dollars™ balance from your phone, and find Airpoints™ Partners so you can earn while on the ground.
• Get great deals on the go – check out the Best Fares section.
• Receive offers for travel related goods and services we think you might find interesting and relevant.
Things not as effortless as they could be? We’d love to hear your suggestions or issues - use the ‘Help and Feedback’ menu to see your options.
Note - Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Bug fixes and enhancements for even better app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great improvements and updates
With Apple Watch it would be good if there was a screen that could be viewed in flight to see how much longer till landing. Better integration with Wallet would be great so that passes appear on lock screen when at the airport and update with any changes. I would like the ability to add my Airpoints card to my Apple wallet also for quick access.
I can’t fault the app. I am surprised though that after all this time there still isn’t a digital version of the air points card on the app or available in Apple wallet, collecting airpoints would be so much easier (I’d rather not carry an extra card in my wallet, so instead I have to search for a photo of the barcode i have in my phone)
Don’t book accommodation or car with this app
Absolutely ridiculous that you can book a hotel and the app doesn’t record or allow you to access it. My story booked a hotel, flights etc. arrived at destination, jumped in rental car, booked through different app, went to phone to see where to go. Nothing, no reminder email nothing. Unless you can find your email from six months ago you are stuffed. Uses Expedia as its driver but doesn’t link to your Expedia account. Book with Expedia direct
- Air New Zealand
- 134.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2015 Air New Zealand Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.