Alarm Watch - Take control of your alarm system wherever you are in the world!
View the status of your home and business alarms from your iPhone
View recent events in real time.
Find out who has been using the alarm, and when
Set or Unset the alarm
Multiple alarm systems are viewable and controllable from one account
Interact with the monitoring station during any alarm activations
Change closing time of your business when working late to prevent the monitoring station from disturbing you when working late
Notify the monitoring station when you are going to work outside of normal business hours
The application now includes a mobile panic alarm which sends the monitoring station your GPS coordinates during an emergency
Notifications of alarm activations directly to your phone where you can respond by choosing to send the guard or type in a note for the monitoring team to read
Functionality of the application requires that the alarm system is monitored by an affiliate of AlarmWatch.
To set or Unset your alarm through the application, a special control module must be installed.
Available for New Zealand alarm systems only
(Ask your alarm installer, or visit www.alarmwatch.co.nz to learn more about these services).
Various bug fixes and new features as listed below:
1. When an alarm technician is placing a site into ‘test mode’ he now has a chance to remove any notes that the operator would like the technician to check i.e. Ignore zone 3 until it has been replaced
2. A new side panel called ‘My Recent Alarms’ allows the user to view any events for all of their sites combined
3. A new option on the client allows to filter the alarm history to only look for events rather than showing the open and close signals
4. Customer satisfaction icons to allow customers to easily provide feedback
5. An installer can now set up to receive notifications from selected sites
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app. Easy to use, Gives you all the information of all signals just as a monitoring station would see them.
Best app of any alarm monitoring station in NZ.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.