See how your Angry Birds skills stack up against your friends and the world in 3 new tournaments every week, or compete with another player one-on-one in the Star Cup! Come out on top to climb the leaderboards and earn awesome rewards.
– A new competitive tournament starting every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday!
– Play 12 NEW levels every week!
– Defeat your opponents and advance to higher leagues.
– See where you place in a leaderboard with all of your friends.
– Special themed tournaments every 2 weeks!
– Earn awesome rewards!
Star Cup features:
– Challenge another Angry Bird Friends player one-on-one.
– Free power up, special slingshot, and level effect on each level.
– Level up your birds! Collect feathers to level up your birds for more scoring power.
– Win streaks! Win more matches in a row to increase your rewards.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is free to play with optional in-app purchases. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Important message for parents:
Angry Birds Friends may contain:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
- iPhone X support
- New exciting event (coming soon!)
Ratings and Reviews
Really Great Game, but (there are buts)
I enjoy playing Angry Birds Friends, however do get frustrated at the fact of the games seeming to be rigged in a way that forces you to buy bird coins or power ups, if you want to get good scores and progress higher on the leader board. In recent years they have increased the “price” for buying power ups.
Having said all that, all in all it’s a great game and I’m hooked
Things need improvement
Getting sick to death of getting bird switcher almost every single Star Cup match and getting stuck with some useless bird that is ineffective. Also getting tired of the matchmaking in Star Cup and getting put against opponents who obliterate me with ridiculous scores even though most of my birds are level 20 or higher. I’ve been playing a long time and never won 6 games in a row not even once. Sort it out or this game is getting deleted for good.
Great game but ...
I do wish you would remove the power up icons from the top of the page. When flying high, I cannot see where the birds are going.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 187.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Tiny Bird Coin Bundle $5.99
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle $14.99
- Small Bird Coin Bundle $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.