ANZ goMoney New Zealand
By ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ANZ goMoney New Zealand makes it easy to keep track of your money, make secure payments to anyone with a NZ bank account number or pay someone using their mobile phone number.
• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN or Touch ID^ for ANZ goMoney
• Quickly check balances without logging in using Quick Balance from your PIN screen or Apple Watch
• View personal and business accounts as one list including KiwiSaver, Foreign Currency Accounts and Bonus Bonds
• View statements in PDF format within Your Documents library
• Turn off paper statements and set up credit card statement alerts
• View your KiwiSaver account details including transaction history and performance breakdown
• Transfer money between accounts including Foreign Currency Accounts and to any one of ANZ’s three KiwiSaver schemes
• Create, edit and skip automatic payments
• Make bill payments to a new person, saved payee, registered biller, or IRD
• Edit or delete saved payees
• Easy credit card payment options
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account using their mobile number
• View upcoming payments
• Manage card PINs for personal cards from the Services menu
• Find an ANZ Branch or ATM from the Services menu, PIN screen menu or by using Force Touch# on the app icon
• Log in as a guest using your ANZ Internet Banking Customer Number and password
• Set-up eligible ANZ Visa Credit and Debit cards in Apple Pay
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN or fingerprint and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions • We will automatically disable Touch ID for ANZ goMoney if the Touch ID fingerprint set changes on your iPhone
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 8.0 or higher. ^To use Touch ID for ANZ goMoney, you need to have a Touch ID-capable iPhone and be running iOS 9. * To use Apple Watch, you need to be using iPhone 5 or above, running iOS 8.2 or later. # To use Force Touch, you will need to be using iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7 or 7 Plus.
ANZ goMoney requires the following permissions to enable certain functionalities to work properly. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device.
• Location – allows you to use the Find ANZ feature to locate nearby ANZ Branches and ATMs.
• Photos – allows you to personalise your account with images stored on your device.
• Contacts – allows you to use Pay to Mobile to make a payment to one of your contacts using their mobile number.
ANZ goMoney will only access this information on your device if you use the features described above. Accepting these permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can get a copy from any branch or at anz.co.nz.
What's New in Version 5.8.1
* Hotfix for online code input field not working correctly
Now only works through 3G, not wifi
Very frustrated because this now only works via 3G network, it use to work via my home wifi but stopped working after the 4th Jan 2017. I loved the app until this happened.
However, it's not 100% secure- when I exit out of the gomoney app by pushing my home key on my iPhone, it doesn't automatically log you out and you can go back into it straight away without needing a password. These two issues needs to be fixed asap please!
Not secure enough
I uninstalled this app when I found out that it doesn't sign out automatically when I press the home button. The Kiwibank and many other apps do offer this basic feature ages ago. Please consider this.
Anz are getting worse
It used to be a good app, they've taken features away from it. When all banks will give you the same rates and deals, It's the little things like this that make you want to change banks.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 16 December 2016
- Version: 5.8.1
- Size: 140 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
- © 2016 ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.