Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Apple Store app provides a more personal way to shop for the latest Apple products and accessories. Get recommendations based on the Apple products you already own. Find out which accessories are compatible with your devices. Easily upgrade to a new iPhone from your current one. Keep track of your orders wherever you go. And reserve a spot in an upcoming workshop or event. You can even use Apple Pay to check out from your iPhone when you visit a participating Apple Store.
Note that certain features are only available in selected countries.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Apple Store app supports iOS 10 rich notifications for many activities.
- Buy accessories from your favourites with a single tap on your Apple Watch using Apple Pay.
- Various improvements and performance enhancements.
Good. One issue
When browsing the store for accessories. You can not see the full text of the Mac model when filtering
It only shows MacBook Pro 13" and not whether it's for retina or the new 2016 model
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 02 December 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 70.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Apple Pty Limited
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.