By VADR Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This Asthma management tool is FREE!
100% NZ focused... and now its even better with it’s new quick add menu and slick new look.
The Asthma NZ App allows you to manage your Asthma anywhere, anytime. It prompts and remind you to manage your asthma on a daily basis. Now your doctor or health professional can have a 360° view of your asthma symptoms and how you are managing them.. No more paper plans, no more missing your medication, no more wheezing unnecessarily. Life is about to get a little easier now that you can Breathe Easy.
Features to be released include the ability to:
• view a personal dashboard that gives you a 360° overview of your asthma control
• Use the quick add menu to add peakflow, medication, triggers, symptoms and notes on the go
• keep track of how many peak flow readings you have taken this week
• keep track of how many peak flow readings have been within the green zone
• keep track of what your last Asthma Control Test (ACT) score was
• Keep track of what you last peak flow reading was vs your best or expected peak flow
• record a Symptoms Diary to record, track and manage your Asthma control
• set automatic reminders to take your peak flow
• set automatic reminders to take your preventer
• set reminders to take other New Zealand available asthma related medication
• set automatic reminders for your Doctor’s appointment
• take our Asthma Control Test to get instant feedback on whether your asthma is under control
• set automatic reminders to take your Asthma Control Test
• chart your Peak Flow readings over time
• setup your doctor or a support person to call or SMS when your asthma is not in control
• share your asthma chart and report with your doctor or support person
• know what to do when your asthma is not in control by following your Asthma Action Plan
• be prompted to seek medical advice when your asthma is not in control
• find a local doctor or hospital
• Easy sign in with Facebook
• Easy sign in with a MedRepublic ID so you can use other VADR mhealth apps
• have multiple profiles
• store data in the cloud
• calculate what a friends expected peak flow should be for their age, sex and height
• get involved in asthma research by opting into our international asthma study • Receive relevant and trusted news from Asthma New Zealand, such as when to get your free flu shots and events in your area
• donate to Asthma New Zealand or contact a local branch
This app has more features than any other Asthma app and more are in the pipeline. What’s more it FREE!
This is the only app endorsed by Asthma New Zealand and is designed according to New Zealand guidelines.
Built by VADR - New Zealand’s leading mobile developer. Visit www.breatheeasy.co.nz for more information and FAQ’s
We would love to hear your feedback how we can make our app better... please send us an email at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0
- Optimised for iPhone 5, 5S and 5c
- Bug fixing
This app is AMAZING!!! I am one to always forget to take my medication but this app reminds me to take it twice a day. It reminds me to take my peak flow and when my peak flow is dangerous it contacts my mum and alerts her. When having an asthma attack and not being able to help myself, the app tells others or yourself what to do. The journal is great especially for doctors visits and being able to contact my doctor straight from the app is a bonus. I couldn't recommend this app more!!! It's honesty the best app any asthma suffer could have!!
Liking it so far
I recently downloaded the app after my 5 year old's asthma came out of hibernation. Knowing that his peak flow is being recorded, his competitive side kicks in and he tries to blow as high as he can. It's a simple way to see patterns as they emerge without having my fridge cluttered with charts.
I'm not sure whether its optional to have more than one user per device, but for asthmatic families, that would be really useful. I also haven't explored whether the chart can be downloaded in PDF for future reference... I'm a fairly new user but liking it so far!
Great little asthma app
This app is a brilliant little app for asthma sufferers. Having the daily journal on hand is great and being able to email your doctor results is a good idea. I also have appreciated the notifications sent out. One way I think it could be improved is to have a way of looking at your peak flow charts beyond 3 months so that if you suffer seasonal changes in your asthma you can observe those. Otherwise A+++
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 12 January 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vadr Limited
- © 2011 VADR LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.