Carry thousands of books - in your pocket! Download & listen to bestselling audiobooks on the go, wherever you are.
From addictive thrillers to the latest top novels, stream your favorite stories across all your devices.
3 Reasons to get listening now:
1. Browse thousands of best-selling audiobooks.
2. Download books for offline playback - perfect for a long drive or flight.
3. Use the customizable sleep timer for bedtime reading.
Got that ebook on your kindle but there’s just no time? With more people finding less time to read, Audiobooks.com lets you indulge in your book list - just press play!
AUDIO LIBRARY FEATURES
• Over 100,000+ titles for you to choose from
• 8,000 free titles that anyone can listen to
• Browse by book list or genre, and discover what others are listening to
• Keep kids entertained with family friendly all-time favorites
• Use our smart recommendations feature to curate books picks just for you
FICTION & NON-FICTION
• From the latest releases to bible readings - access an unbeatable selection.
• Revise for that exam, learn a new language or take up a new hobby with non-fiction titles.
• Discover premium reads - beautifully narrated books, hand-picked by us.
Rediscover your love for books. Digital audiobooks make audible stories come to life when you’re commuting, working out, driving and more!
Join Audiobooks.com and listen to your first book on us. Once you've finished your free trial, you'll enjoy one audiobook every month for $14.95 USD. If one book just isn't enough, you can buy additional credits at anytime.
Hot off the press! We’re always improving our app to guarantee you get the best audiobook experience.
Next to some minor bug fixes, this update includes some popular titles to add to your must-read list: Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis, Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn, and Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Like what you hear or could we do better? We always have an open ear to your feedback, so leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
The busier you get, the harder it is to find time to read. Everything changed for me since I downloaded Audiobooks. The app’s interface is really easy and nice to use. Your books are right there, ready to be consumed anytime anywhere. Now me and my partner listen to books every day: in the morning while getting ready, in the car and in the evening while getting some other things done. I love it, I will continue to use it. It just made my life easier 📚🎶
I have been listening to The Road Back To You. I could never read it because I am so busy, but being able to listen to it while driving, cooking and walking the dog instead of music has been invigorating and freeing! I absolutely love this app and will be sticking around for sure!
I have just finished listening to Martina Cole's Dangerous Lady. Really really good book!! Can't wait to read more of her books!! This also keeps my road rage at bay when I am driving home because I now want to be in the car listening to my audio book!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.