Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Export to a CSV file
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Syncs between iPad, iPhone and Mac*
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.
• Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app, but what would make it perfect would be integration with website-blocking software (like Freedom) or the addition of being able to block access to selectable websites during the focus period of time. This would make the focus + productivity element of it 100% perfect.
Great app, annoying pop up asking me to review it
I would recommend this app, the pro-version is worth the money, however I thought in paying for it all the annoying distractions would stop popping up. Not so, you get hassled at least once a day to review it. Which is annoying enough that I have now, only though, to point out how painful this pop up is. Please remove it.
Sync between mac and iphone make it perfect
This is the main reason for me using this and not any other app to be focused
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.