By far the best postcard app, PhotoCard is FREE! Capture the moment and send a gorgeous personal keepsake to be treasured for years. Create unique custom-designed postcards using your own photos or Bill's expressive nature photos, and send them as eCards, or as real printed and mailed postcards. Type or dictate a message on the back, and add a decorative stamp and stickers. Make your creation even more personal with custom stamps and stickers of your own images, and finish with your signature.
You can send an unlimited number of PhotoCards by email free of charge, or for a small fee, have us print high quality 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards and mail them with first-class postage. Start by choosing one of the app's 220 built-in nature photographs or one of your own personal photos. Adjust the cropping, lighten or darken your photo, or let PhotoCard analyze and automatically enhance it. Flip the card over and type or dictate a personal message on the back. Jazz up your card with a decorative stamp and stickers, and sign it with your own custom signature. Email cards can even include a recorded voice note. When you've finished your creation, you can send it off to any email or postal address in the world!
• No frustrations. Simple, intuitive, and fun graphical user interface.
• No delays. Within minutes of thinking about a friend or family member, you can have a personalized PhotoCard on its way to their postal mailbox or sent directly to their email Inbox.
• Make it postcard-perfect. Use one of Bill’s stunning nature photos, or crop and adjust one of your own photos.
• Write your message on the back of your card using any available font, size, and style.
• Edit in place and get what you see with full-screen page layout.
• Decorate PhotoCards with your choice of playful stickers and colorful stamps.
• Record voice notes, up to 60 seconds, and include them in your emailed PhotoCards.
• Personalize your postcard with custom stamps, custom stickers, and even a custom signature.
• Sending PhotoCards via email is always free.
• Sending print-and-mail cards to the USA costs as little as $1.50, including first-class postage, and as little as $2.25 to other countries.
• Large 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards are printed with a state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital press and laminated for lasting protection.
• Address correction makes sure your card is deliverable as addressed.
• A graphical confirmation email informs you when your card is being printed, and another email after it has been mailed.
• Sent card history shows you all the cards you’ve sent, and lets you open a new, editable copy to start a new card.
• PhotoCard includes a collection of Bill's finest nature photographs and a limited license to print and mail these copyrighted photos.
Brought to you by Bill Atkinson, author of Apple’s original QuickDraw, MacPaint, and HyperCard software.
• PhotoCard 15.3 fixes a bug with toolbars not drawing correctly.
• PhotoCard is a universal app optimized for each different model and resolution of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
• PhotoCard 15.3 requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
My favourite app!!
Love it, friends and family love it when I am travelling and they feel part of the adventure by seeing where we are and what we are doing! Super fast to create a digital postcard and email to everyone daily. Truly the fastest and best way to stay in touch. Well developed and supported. Love the classic postcard look and the ability to even change the stamp! There is a lot of inbuilt functionality. Thank you to Bill Atkinson for his generosity in creating this app and making it so easy to share friendship and love. PostCard by Bill Atkinson creates a huge amount of conversation and kudos. I have been using it for over three years now. Nothing else comes close.
PhotoCard - Bill Atkinson
Frankly, the best application for someone living overseas and interested in using his or hers photos as a form of communication. A pleasurable way of communicating one’s news or greetings. PhotoCard also brings us back to the “lost” postcard of yore. Furthermore, PhotoCard removes us from that ever boring email by adding a photo created by the correspondent or one of those created by the inventor of the application. In conclusion, I am very pleased with the application. Thank you Mr Atkinson.....
- Bill Atkinson Photography
- 45 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Bill Atkinson Photography
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.