- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
• Discover why Bitsboard is trusted by over 3 million students and teachers and frequently mentioned as one of the best Educational Apps of the Year.
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more…
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• Letter Tracing game
• Sequencing game
• Related items game
• Word Search game
• Crosswords game
• and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
• Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards by collections.
• Each board can fit into as many collections as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While Bitsboard offers a catalog that is freely accessible to all members, Bitsboard also includes a Premium Catalog that is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
• Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog for $0.99 per month
• Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog for $9.99 per year
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Both Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Collections published in the Bitsboard Premium Catalog plus up to 10 new premium Collections per month
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
PS: What's the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
- Bitsboard PRO allows you to add multiple users
- Bitsboard PRO includes import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Bitsboard PRO includes web image search
- Bitsboard PRO offers bulk discounts for schools
- Bitsboard PRO comes with even faster and more responsive email support
- Bitsboard PRO gets updated faster and more frequently than the free app
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added new Letter Match game
- Added support for Questions to AirDrop
- Updated Print options
- Improved end of game options
- Added support for white label to main page
- Simplified main page of app
Ratings and Reviews
Really like this app and am recommending it to parents of the children with whom I work. Things were a bit desperate over the Christmas/early new year period when it kept telling me I wasn’t on line, but all that seems to have settled and I can edit and airdrop again. Love the huge range of possibilities it opens. Can’t believe I had it for years and didn’t use it until one of my colleagues, a Speech and Language therapist, told me about it.
Good in principal but does not allow pictures
Saw the video...did if all myself. Plain sailing until went to play back... A set of words and blank cards... Not good enough.
Great app for ABA
I'm really impressed with this app. I've been looking for a programme that runs a decent MTS so I could use the iPad for generalisation and this is the only thing I've found that comes even close to what I wanted. There's a wide range of examples already available, and the interface is very easy to use for making your own.
My one complaint (and the reason why I only gave four stars) is that each sample can only come up once in a set of trials. If you've got less than ten samples but want to run ten trials this is a bit of a problem. Random alternation with replacement would be a great addition to this app and would make it all the more useable for tabletop learning.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 175.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Grasshopper Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Subscription $1.49
- Unlock Everything $29.99
- Unlock All Subscription $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.